QVF Tank Vacuum Relief Valve
A sanitary tank vacuum relief valve providing quick action, large flow and minimal accumulation. The non- adjustable low vacuum relief setting is closed under pressure, atmospheric pressure, or partial vacuum. Opens at specified low degree of vacuum and continues to open with increasing vacuum.
- Protection of tanks and equipment that can be damage by accidental vacuum such as from faulty discharge pumping, drainage or cooling without venting.
- General relief at set degree of vacuum.
- For massive low vacuum relie
This valve should not be exposed to pressures above 15 PSI or to sudden excessive vacuum caused by rapid condensation of steam.
|Inlet Size||2"||2 1/2"|
|Flow Orifice Dia.||13/8"||13/4"|
|Flow Capacity (GPM)||100||175|
|Actuated Area (sq. in.)||8.3||8.3|
Test in Place
Before relying on this valve for protection during operation, it should be tested in place. Test it using a proper gauge and observe the valve's action under opening vacuum relief and under maximum relief to be assured that the vacuum tolerance of the equipment or tank can not be exceeded.
|2||QVF200PL||Plug - 2"||316SS|
|QVF250PL||Plug - 2.5||316SS|
|3||QVF200SP||Spring - 2"||302SS|
|QVF250SP||Spring - 2.5"||302SS|
|4||QVF200BD||Body - 2"||316SS|
|QVF250BD||Body - 2.5"||316SS|
- Due to varying conditions of each system, every Q-Control valve should be tested in place before being relied upon for protection during operation.
- Information presented is general and may not apply to the conditions of individual installation.
- The manufacturer’s warranty relates to workmanship, sanitary requirements, and action as tested when shipped. Any liability cannot exceed the price of the valve.